Organic Aloe Vera concentrate has been considered the plant of immortality since the days of antiquity. The only thing better than buying organic Aloe Vera is growing it yourself. However, as with anything you grow yourself, it takes a bit of work to harvest the end product and preserve it. Most people are familiar with the sunburn relief aloe vera provides but do not know many of its other wonderful uses.
Here is a pretty substantial list of ways to use organic organic Aloe Vera concentrate:
- Add a table spoon of concentrate to your favorite body scrub for a pamper your skin wonderful experience.
- Sooth a small dollop onto your kitchen burns, grease splatters and scalds.
- Smooth some on bruises to heal them faster
- Use it to take the stig out of insect bites.
- Can be used to reduce tissue damage from frost bite
- Works on rashes and allergic reactions
- Create a foot exfoliate with a tablespoon of concentrate mixed with 1/2 cup oat meal 1/2 cup corn meal and 1/2 cup of scent free body lotion.
- Helps with cold sores
- Fights athlete’s foot fungus
- heals blisters faster
- Can be used in addition to or in place of moisturizers for dry skin
- Helps in the fight against acne
- Makes psoriasis feel better (Psoriasis can be helped considerably by changing your diet. Try the 10 day celebrity transformational cleanse and see if it doesn’t make that Psoriasis calm down)
- May help prevent scarring and stretch marks and Rosacea
- Shrinks warts
- Helps fight wrinkles and aging skin issues
- As a drink it can help with intestinal issues like indigestion, cron’s disease and irritable bowel syndrom and works as a laxative
- Taken orally it can relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain and lowers blood sugar levels (especially important for diabetics)
- Strengthens gums and promotes healthy mouth and teeth.
- Taken internally it can help to relieve congestion, ulcers, colitis, hemorrhoids, TUIs, IBS associated with fibromyalgia, prostate problems as well as reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It also minimizes inflammation that may be associated with endometriosis and eye and ear infections.
“Aloe Vera was in Cleopatra’s Medicine Cabinet”
1) Clearly identifying the source of Purium’s Aloe Vera plant allows them to make sure they are three to four years of age. At this point Aloe Vera has the highest antioxidant activity.
2) Purium concentrates the Aloe Vera so that 1 teaspoon of Purium’s Aloe Vera concentrate in water is the same as about one cup of most other products.
3) Each batch of Purium Aloe Vera concentrate is assayed with a proton and MR analysis so make sure that each batch delivers a consistent level of polysaccharides.
4) As with all of Purium’s products, Purium guarantee this to be grown with certified organic methods and avoids the use of pesticides to ensure long-term care of the planet.
5) Purium’s Aloe Vera Concentrate does not contain fillers. You get what you pay for.
For a more complete description of Purium’s Aloe Vera Concentrate please download:
Aloe Vera Concentrate 40X ~ Healing From The Inside Out Enjoy your organic Aloe Vera concentrate with Apothe-Cherry Syrup for a great one-two drink. This combination promotes sleep and general health. This will leave you feeling and just maybe even looking, younger.
To get more information about these great products or get started on your path to greater health and happiness, please contact me. It is our mission at New Path Nutrition to provide accurate and helpful information so you can make an educated choice about how to ensure a healthy and wealthy lifestyle.
Disclaimer: These testimonials, statements and information are not intended to substitute for the advice provided to you by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use any information contained in our site to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, contact your personal health care provider immediately. All information and statements regarding Purium or any other dietary supplements or herbs mentioned herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. New Path Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Purium