Natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are a must for people who are suffering from this debilitating and often crippling disease.
While shopping at our local market I remarked to one of the check out gals about her wrist bands, thinking she had carpel tunnel syndrome. But, no, she has rheumatoid arthritis. Because of this I started looking into natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis to help her out. To begin with let’s look at what is rheumatoid arthritis according to Arthritis.com:
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system – which normally protects its health by attacking foreign substances like bacteria and viruses – mistakenly attacks the joints. This creates inflammation that causes the tissue that lines the inside of joints (the synovium) to thicken, resulting in swelling and pain in and around the joints. The synovium makes a fluid that lubricates joints and helps them move smoothly.
If inflammation goes unchecked, it can damage cartilage, the elastic tissue that covers the ends of bones in a joint, as well as the bones themselves. Over time, there is loss of cartilage, and the joint spacing between bones can become smaller. Joints can become loose, unstable, painful and lose their mobility.
Joint deformity also can occur. Joint damage cannot be reversed, and because it can occur early, doctors recommend early diagnosis and aggressive treatment to control RA.
Rheumatoid arthritis most commonly affects the joints of the hands, feet, wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. The joint effect is usually symmetrical. That means if one knee or hand if affected, usually the other one is, too.
Because RA also can affect body systems, such as the cardiovascular or respiratory systems, it is called a systemic disease. Systemic means “entire body.” Though Rheumatoid arthritis is not known to be curable in the medical community, because it is an auto immune disease, if you fix your immune system through a solid natural nutrition you can minimize the effects of the disease.
“Food can help your rheumatoid arthritis”
Natural Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Purium has a group of products that when taken together, over time, have been shown (by anecdotal evidence) to help with joint pain and inflammation. Here are the list of natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis: Power Shake – Burn fat, build muscle, increase energy and endurance. It`s the perfect workout food!
- May increase energy, endurance, and strength
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
- Can help curb cravings and appetite
- Contains ingredients rich in vitamins and other nutrients to support total nutrition
Apothe Cherry -Sweet dreams. Naturally.
- Contains melatonin, which may help balance circadian rhythms for proper sleep
- May support healthy joint function
- Promotes healthy uric acid metabolism
- Can help prevent or even reverse premature aging
Joint Flex -The Weekend Warrior`s secret weapon
- Supports the body`s response to inflammation
- May stimulate the rebuilding of connective tissues
- May inhibit the neural transfer of pain signals
- May help enhance flexibility
Super Amino 23 – Build muscle faster.
- Aids in normalizing protein synthesis
- Assists with the stabilization or recovery of muscle strength, endurance, and volume
- Helps keep body tissues firm
- Helps minimize body fat
Super Amino 23 is pre-digested 100% vegetarian protein that has been featured in the Physician`s Desk Reference and is comprised of non-soy legumes. For fitness goals, we recommend combining it with the Power ShakeTM
Super Xanthin -Bye-bye, lactic acid. Hello, better body!
- May protect muscle tissue from damage
- May provide some protection for the skin from UVA and UVB damage
- May reduce lactic acid build-up and improve recovery time
- May support eye health
Fast Facts – Natural Remedies For Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is the most common type of autoimmune arthritis. It is triggered by a faulty immune system (the body’s defense system) and affects the wrist and small joints of the hand, including the knuckles and the middle joints of the fingers.
- Treatments have improved greatly and help many of those affected. For most people with RA, early treatment can control joint pain and swelling, and lessen joint damage.
- Perform low-impact aerobic exercises, such as walking, and exercises to boost muscle strength. This will improve your overall health and reduce pressure on your joints.
- Studies show that people who receive early treatment for RA feel better sooner and more often, and are more likely to lead an active life. They also are less likely to have the type of joint damage that leads to joint replacement.
- Seek an expert in arthritis: a rheumatologist. Expertise is vital to make an early diagnosis of RA and to rule out diseases that mimic RA, thus avoiding unneeded tests and treatments. Rheumatologists are experts in RA and can design a customized treatment plan that is best suited for you.
- Speak with your chiropractor, or contact Dr Mike for specific exercises and natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.
It is my sincere hope that some of these natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis help you to live a better quality life with less pain.
To get more information about these great products or get started on your path to greater health and happiness, please contact me. It is our mission at New Path Nutrition to provide accurate and helpful information so you can make an educated choice about how to ensure a healthy and wealthy lifestyle.
Disclaimer: These testimonials, statements and information are not intended to substitute for the advice provided to you by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use any information contained in our site to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, contact your personal health care provider immediately. All information and statements regarding Purium or any other dietary supplements or herbs mentioned herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. New Path Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Purium