We live in a fast paced world full of food and food like substances to choose from to get our nutritional and energy needs met.
What we need to focus on is which choices should we make to get the most out of our nutritional choices and why choose whole food concentrate nutritional supplements to make sure we are getting the most nutrition out of everything we eat.
As Dr. Mike talks about above, isolating nutrients isn’t usually the best way to incorporate specific nutrients into our bodies because most nutrients are designed to work in conjunction with other nutrients. Calcium, for instance, needs to have vitamin D in order for it to be assimilated into systems effectively.
“Whole food nutritional supplements not and oxymoron”
Why do we need vitamin D?
Best Form of Vitamin D
The best way to get vitamin D is to hang around out in the sun! This should also help you to understand why many calcium rich foods have vitamin D added to them such as most milk products that are processed, fortified cereals (because it is expected that milk will be added), and even orange juice.
Fruits & Vegetables Help Assimilate Vitamin D
Many natural fruits and vegetables have all of the nutrients in the combination necessary for assimilation already incorporated however, as Dr Mike alludes to in the video, if we want an extra high dose of a certain type of mineral or nutrient we might find ourselves trying to OD on a particular fruit or vegetable. A much easier way to increase the intact of the food would be to dehydrate it, thereby concentrating the nutrients and density.
Dehydration Processes Make a Difference
Not all dehydration processes are the same. Nor do they all provide a quality product at the end of the process. Most dehydration is done at temperatures exceeding 100 degrees. Dehydration is the process of evaporating the water content out of an item. Purium products are all dehydrated at 88 degrees, a process Dave Sandavol discovered from a man in Utah who developed it while watching salt evaporate from waves that crashed against rocks.
Fast Facts – Natural Remedies For Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is the most common type of autoimmune arthritis. It is triggered by a faulty immune system (the body’s defense system) and affects the wrist and small joints of the hand, including the knuckles and the middle joints of the fingers.
- Treatments have improved greatly and help many of those affected. For most people with RA, early treatment can control joint pain and swelling, and lessen joint damage.
- Perform low-impact aerobic exercises, such as walking, and exercises to boost muscle strength. This will improve your overall health and reduce pressure on your joints.
- Studies show that people who receive early treatment for RA feel better sooner and more often, and are more likely to lead an active life. They also are less likely to have the type of joint damage that leads to joint replacement.
- Seek an expert in arthritis: a rheumatologist. Expertise is vital to make an early diagnosis of RA and to rule out diseases that mimic RA, thus avoiding unneeded tests and treatments. Rheumatologists are experts in RA and can design a customized treatment plan that is best suited for you.
- Speak with your chiropractor, or contact Dr Mike for specific exercises and natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis.
It is my sincere hope that some of these natural remedies for rheumatoid arthritis help you to live a better quality life with less pain.
To get more information about these great products or get started on your path to greater health and happiness, please contact me. It is our mission at New Path Nutrition to provide accurate and helpful information so you can make an educated choice about how to ensure a healthy and wealthy lifestyle.
Disclaimer: These testimonials, statements and information are not intended to substitute for the advice provided to you by your own physician or health care provider. You should not use any information contained in our site to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, contact your personal health care provider immediately. All information and statements regarding Purium or any other dietary supplements or herbs mentioned herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. New Path Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Purium